Currently watching 😦 this new Singing and Dancing Competitions, Jori No1…
dont know about those who dared to watch today’s broadcast but for me, total deception, anyway, just like many of those mauritian competitions 😦
y? let me write some points about it as the competition is on my tv screen:
- The Competition Intro part was almost cool, good work from the graphic and animation dept!
- Total Disaster for the Dancing and Singing performance platforms!
i ask myself how can the national broadcasting corporation still renew the contracts of those designers? :S
Why dont they design more original ones, trying to put aside their previous ideas which date years ago?Did u ever notice that they use very similar designs?
and the same paintings at the back, over and over again?
those beurrrrkkkkkkkk ‘paintings chef-d’oeuvres’!For instance, something like Xpression or even “la teuf du samedi soir” are pretty good!
- Wat about the new hostess? a bit nervous, thats normal….
Did any of you notice her shoes or sandals???
The size she used is not at all fit for the sandals she is wearing.
about 1/4 of the length of the sandals is free at the back 😀
Perhaps wrong size!!!
- Please the next time, do think of making the atmosphere a bit more dynamic, with some background music, instead of nothing!
- n now, the audience….more precisely their sitting environment?
lol, si ti capave zotte ti cpv mette chaise marriaze seki en feraille la!!!
the backstage is so dull !!!
Even, no special cater for the juries or the ‘VIP’ guests
- Apres ene zaffaire, mauriciens pane faire pu santer hahahaha!
nu bisin admet sa lol ! mo pas koner kifer ene tas moriciens pas comprend sa! guet mwa, kant mo pas kone santer, mo ferme mo la bouche trankil !
I dont usually watch those “low budgets” competitions broadcasted on our local company but sometimes, it worth to see wat innovations they are working on!
So, what are your impressions on this “premiere” of a series of Singing and Dancing Competitions(if u watched if of course!)???
powered by performancing firefox