I will be posting 2 pictures as usual and a bonus one. The game and the rules still remain the same. Coincidentally, it has been exactly 3 years since I posted the first “Guess Where?” edition. It all started with a wooden sign board and since then, the game turned out to be a real challenge.
Thank you for your participation and happy 3rd anniversary to the game!
Now, guess where the pictures have been shot :-
Picture 1 :
Picture 2 :
I am conscious that the one below is going to be tough. It is the ruins of a stone made sculpture in the form of a mermaid (sirène). It is lying somewhere on our coast at less than 25meters from the shore.
The above two pictures have been shot by A.M. Thanks dude 🙂
This bonus one is completely different and special. The few persons to whom I have showed this shot, have not been able to give me a good answer. Let’s see if you have noticed it anywhere.
The rules stay the same :
- Do not post answers on Facebook/Twitter/Google+
- Answers whether good or wrong WILL NOT be published and will be viewable only when results will be proclaimed.
- If you have any other comments/questions, do post them in a separate comment (without any answers).
The answers and name of winners will be posted on Wednesday 18th April 2012.
Back with the answers and name of winners! As expected, the picture 2 remained nearly a mystery, only 1 good answer!
- Pic#1 : Look at the mountain range, at the back of Champs de Mars, Port Louis. Yes, it is there itself, a few mins from Dauget.
- Pic#2 : As mentioned, the mysterious stone sculpture is that of a mermaid, now in ruins. It is found in the Pointe-Aux-Piments/Pointe-Aux-Biches region, more exactly, near hotel “Le recif”. The map should give you the exact location.
- Pic#3 : Correctly guessed by some of you! I had shot this one while I was lying on the dentist’s chair 😛
Winners (Pic1,Pic2 and Pic3):
Good answers (at least 2 pics) :
- Ashraf P
Hehe! Congrats to Vim035. Nice work dude!
Thanks to all for trying!
Have a nice day!