All of us are great fans of this political group which has been participating ‘actively’ in the political broadcasts since 2005 (if am not mistaken).
A day on which the leader of “Party Malin” does not take the speech.
Already, it sounds boring!
Some of the famous phrases and measures announced till now:
- du riz, di pain, raisin, la farine, de l’eau cado dans lekol
- ene arme a feu pu sak sauffeur Taxi et chauffeur taxi bisin retourne li station kant fini travail
- ene paire linette cado pu bann dimoune ki pas truver
- Paye bane travayer l’hotel en Euro
- bann travailleur lizin sinois, macon sinois, sri lankais finn l;heure pu mett zot dehors pu ki Mauricien gagne travay
Of course, we have other groups like “Parti du Peuple Mauricien (Globe)” or “Parti Tireur Disables” but nothing can be compared to our favorite one!
Loads of you have been commenting regularly since the last days on the article about the political broadcasts… Thanks for that 🙂
Facebook Fan Page
A colleague created this group late yesterday…
Will we be able to reach at least 1000 members till 5/6th May 2010?
Let’s give it a try! Come one dear friends, share this link all round Facebook!!!