A first twittercide…


I don’t usually blog international news but this one nearly made me ROFL!
I say it again… nearly… There is nothing fun abt the news.

A 17yr old austrian girl was found dead in her bath tube.
She was electrocuted while trying to plug in her laptop charger with wet hands…

I feel that wikipedia will need to add a new word : Twittercide.
According to this site:

Twittercide -> the social networking equivalent of committing suicide

Twitter has lost one of its users today, unfortunately…

(Time : 21:40hrs ->I hope nobody has blogged this yet in Mauritius -:P)

[Via Gizmodo and Austrian Times]

13 thoughts on “A first twittercide…

Add yours

  1. Ya Twitter explosion! Microblogging stuff! I know guys who have thousands of followers on that platform!

    An example : Jamie Oliver (aka Oliver Twist) who is a Chef(he is very good) has over 50,000 followers i guess!

    If it’s gonna continue like this, more Twittercide cases will be blogged about in the future 🙂


    1. @joyshan : lol!
      Perhaps she tweeted
      “I am in my bathroom”

      “Now, I am gonna to plug in my charger”


      @ritzz : Facebook and twitter are The 2 explosions!

      @Yasir : Bidding 😛 For sale, the laptop of the first twittercide.

      @Mike : Crazy!


  2. I don’t even use twitter..xD..I kinda registered there a long time back..But never kinda used it..:p..I’m no twitter addict!!Wohoooo..
    *Facebook addict*Damn!!!

    Oh Yash, your blog just took 18 mins and 54 seconds to open..I wonder if I should call orange and swear at them for being complete twats!


  3. Well looks like a poor Claude François imitation:

    Son dernier titre sera Alexandrie Alexandra (composé à l’automne 1977). Il meurt le 11 mars 1978 à son domicile du 46 boulevard Exelmans à Paris, électrocuté dans sa salle de bains, alors qu’il redressait une applique électrique murale défectueuse située au-dessus de sa baignoire. Il devait, l’après-midi même (il était déjà en retard) participer à l’émission Rendez-vous de Michel Drucker. Un flash spécial à la radio et à la télévision annonce, à 16 heures, son décès. Le journal Libération titre alors « Claude François a volté (en référence aux élections du lendemain), le chanteur préféré des moins de 10 ans s’est électrocuté dans sa salle de bains ».


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: