Don’t worry, this is definitely not the last post of 2008…
Since the last 2 years, I have been writing about the current year, resuming my life and assessing whether I have been able to attain my resolutions. It is also an opportunity for me to set new objectives and define my resolutions for the next year.
You can read the new year resolutions for 2006 and 2007 too!
2008, One of the most promising years…
2008 has been a very successful year with loads of happenings, good news and of course, Celebrations!
For now, lets see whether I have been able to abide by the resolutions I had set for 2008.
|The end of my probation period (6months) at Dcdmc||Ok
|Priority in life would be strictly professional||Ok|
|Further studies (masters or msc) will be probably scheduled in 2009||Ok, still scheduled for 2009|
|Bringing some changes at home, renovations etc… lol, mum pu happy||Ok
Changed some electrical lights some days ago, kidding 😛
|Finalizing some other changes in personal life…||Ok|
|Killing off the remains of some undesirable memories & some1 really disgusting & unfaithful.||Ki sane la sa? pas p rapel, lol|
|Purchase of a new desktop or a laptop||Ok
New Desktop PC
|Some physical exercise, ventre p sorti r tout fast food p manzer la when doing overtime hrs(just like 2day!)||Partly Successfully, since I have started to go to the gym again.|
|Start Saving Money, lol !||Ok|
|Save money but new mobile, again||Ok – Changed decision
|Continue to enjoy life with those friends & colleagues who bring a smile everytime (arrete gonfler vous otres!)||Ok|
|Continue being funny hih, just as others like it||Just as you like it!
Some of the most important notes for 2008 are :
- My Promotion to Software Engineer, more responsibilities, learning new things everyday!
- 1 year with Dhaneesha
- New domain yashvinblogs.com which is becoming more and more famous, with the number of fans growing everyday.
- New domain yashvinawootar.com which is now the personal web site.
- New domain dakshinee.net given to my sis.
- Lots of new bloggers in Mauritius.
- Creation of my blog’s Facebook Fan Page, which is welcoming more than 10 fans everyday!!!
- Awarded the EMPEROR BLOGGER AWARD by the Mauritian Bloggers.
- New word in the Creole Dictionary : Trappe Ventre Ryer (TVR)
- The extraordinary video presentation of our projects during the quarterly briefing of DCDM Consulting.
- The different events organised at work : Welcoming Year Party, The Orienteering Challenge, Disco Night Party.
I am happy that I am the only blogger (till now), who has taken the time to write about the resolutions 🙂 instead of just wishing everyone.
Oh God of Bloggers, make 2009 as much successful as 2008!
2009, Challenging year
Why Challenging? Simply because I have scheduled lots of things for the coming year.
So here are my resolutions for 2009:
- Microsoft Certification (MCTS)
- Start my MBA or some other Masters, preferably Part Time
- Some long holidays abroad, still deciding where…
- Be more present for Dhan and pleasing her more, challenging na?
- Tuning the car a bit.
I have just upgraded the headlights to Xenon yesterday, other gadgets like spoilers and better sound system coming soon…
- Changing colour of house completely.
- Arranze sa pond kot pu met tortue et poisson dans la cour (to Deepa, Neha, Varsha n mum, LOL)
- Washing my bicycle more frequently.
- Continue with the excellent job of Promoting Blogging in Mauritius.
Keywords for 2009 will be Innovation, Originality and Quality Blogging…
But one of my immediate priority num #1 will be “CASSE SA VENTRE LA”. lol! (after the new year festivities of course 😛 )
Thanks to everyone!
Unlike last year, I will not be quoting the names of my special friends who helped, supported and enjoyed along with me during this whole year.
However, each one of them will recognize themselves if they
- work with me, especially my team members.
- went out for trips, camping, partying and clubbing together with my college friends, uni friends and friends of my uni friends lol!
- supporting me, participated actively in my blog (wow, I got too much here!)
- my facebook fans and friends who discovered my blog and have been reading my blog posts very regularly!
Special thanks to Dhan once more…
One more day remains until the end of the election of the Mauritius Blog of Year 2008!
Come on, Vote for yashvinblogs.com, Dakshinee and Dhaneesha !!!
Make us the Winners!!!
Adieu 2008, thanks for making my life so beautiful…
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2009 to everyone reading this post 🙂
Looks like you have set yourself some high tasks for 2009. As they say in American a serious punch-list. Amazing that you fit all this in between socializing. Don’t get burned out and take it easy.
Wish you the very best for 2009.
First thing when I saw the title was… WTF is Chaow? Is it a Chinese restaurant???
It’s tchao. 😛
Hope you’ll be able to stick to these 2009 resolutions… 😉
@Carrot : LOL!
Perhaps, but I always said chaow 😛
Too late to correct the url now, its a new word again!
wow, t vremen bon pu gard to ban new year resolutions! contrairement a certains dimunes aka mwa! haha
have a good christmas & lovely holiday season!
looking forward for more updates 🙂
Votez Daks on:
mo p mank votes tu la 😛
yeah moisi bzn maigri impE :S :S :S
Hehe..Yash…hope to ressi meet to bane resolutions…unlike me…mo pena em resolutions JUSKA maintenant…*shy*
Sinon, concernant blogger award…definitivement toi ek daks en tete de liste…hehe
Wish you all the good things that should happen to good people…
Happy Christmas 😉
I feel like to reply a to be resolution la in such a way that jamais pas pou gagne something negative hein :S Seki to pas reussi, to nek dir it got modified :S cheating!
Dou kifer merci do…love u…
hope u succeed in all ur missions 😛 specially for this one “Be more present for Dhan and pleasing her more” lol think this year everything will be +ve between us
I’m not having enough time to blog as got exams fin janvier….so let me take this opportunity to wish u all a happy new year 2009.
N please note that Yashvin is z BEST BLOGGER EVER …SO CHEERS TO HIM…