My dear friends, bloggers and readers…
Following the success of our first bloggers’ meeting of 2009, a next event is already in its way… On the 14th March 2009, for the first time in Mauritius, 25 bloggers were all under one roof, that ofÂ Mac Donald, Harbour Front, Port Louis. This meeting has been simply great since most of us were only virtual. I am sure that most of those who attended would agree that the “small” get together was enriching while sharing our common passion… blogging. A similar gathering was also done a few years back together and this gave me the opportunity to introduce myself to the few bloggers who existed at that time.
However, this time we want to organize something even better than the last time…
- a bigger place just for us… with no need to look for chairs each time some blogger reached mac do,
- a larger number of bloggers… and building a larger community
- and why not some fun?
We sincerely hope that there will be much more participation. We have a few ideas about the event but we would like to have yours and also your complete support in this event.
Your suggestions are the most welcomed!
Please everyone follow the indications till Morinn’s Blog and make sure you don’t get lost anywhere…
Do tell us :
- What you expect in the next bloggers’ event ( Topic, Theme, Objectives )
- Propose us some nice places to hold the above mentioned event and
- Come up with some ideas to make it more interesting and enriching experience.
I really mean everyone, whether you are a blogger or one of our dear readers, without whom life in our blogs would be very boring!