lol, i think that i will also make my own newsletter 😀
i cant live without nomad…am sure a lot of you have understood this…
so, nomadlife newsletter is at its 2nd issue and its second logo..
i think they are planning to change their logo monthly
according to the interview of the CEO of Navini Networks,
WiMax (the technology which nomad uses) is THE technology […]
Sure, i dont deny this bcoz it works (perfectly well, i suppose) in over 50 commercial networks in the 6 continents.
BUT i dont think that the strategy nomad is using here is working to the expectation of their customers (unsatisfied?) and bounded to 1 yr contract.
Another truc which attacted my attraction, lol,
was on the nomad portal…
Their servers are fast, no doubt
bcoz they work even when u got no connection to any other sites
since they are local & directly on same network as nomad users
ya, for those who dont want to spend their money paying Mauritius Telecom for the endless minutes, waiting for the customer care ( i do salute some of their staff), try to use Nomad Assistant.
“Seems” it solves some of your problems
Some days back, i finally got a visit from a nomad technician(D…..), who was supposed to come about 2 weeks before!
- He came at home
- Found no problems (since i changed my modem)
- Told me that i should have reported that i got no more problems
- “mone rince li akoz li siposer come 2 weeks before!“
- in addition to that, he dared to treat another nomad techician (A…,a friend of mine) as “la monnaie zetter”.
I immediately reported him!
affaire a suivre
- he went away nearly in anger, n
- told me “politely” to “faire compliments to camarade”
another step which nomad made forward(?) is the upgrade of their forum, some days back it seems and ‘par hasard’, i was passing by…
the admins there didnt find it useful to link the old topics to the new forum,
perhaps because they were all saturated with problems faced by nomad?
lets hope our posts do not dissapear after moderation, at least they cant moderate my post here 😀
Watch Out, nomad is giving away gifts in its newsletter!!!!
- nomad pendrive
- nomad photo frame
- pictures obtained from the “monthly issue” sent to me every month :P, so i think i can publish them wiz no problems koz i am paying for getting them!
Hope the customer care will be able to solve the problems faces with those pen drives and photo frames, haha…
Did u liked my first newsletter ? 😀