Who really cares about their teeth except when it starts aching like hell?
Well, I must admit it, I am in that group too. Brushing your teeth once or twice a day is not enough, regular visits to your dentist should help you to keep your teeth healthier.
However, those visits to your dentist(s) really cost a lot**.
** = depending on which region you live.
Indeed, the price really differs from region to region.
A few examples (Sorry for the use of creole words) :
- “Pensement + Plombage” costs in the range of Rs300/tooth in the cabinets of 2 dentists in Triolet, but the same thing in Quatres Bornes or Port Louis can cost abt Rs800 for a “plombage” and “Rs400 up to Rs800 for a “pensement”!!!
- Another dentist in Triolet takes Rs500 and higher for the same “Pensement + Plombage”.
- Tooth removal = Rs400-Rs500 in St Pierre
- Rs400 for a “nettoyage” at Arsenal.
- Rs1200 for a “Nettoyage + Check up” in Goodlands.
You read it yourself, the price is really different and excessively high in some places!
Yeah, we know, it costs a lot, both the studies and equipment…. and perhaps the rental of the cabinets too and the “brand names” of famous dentists used in his dental cabinets by other dentists.
Anyone got more prices to share???