More than 1 year with that fucking “64” kbps nomad…
tomorrow gonna return that modem shit to one of those stands where am sure, they will be surprised & “bouche-bée” at its state!
I had been using it for less than 1 yr since my cousin next-door used it for some time since she was in hols.
Well, some interesting facts about this modem
- It fell from the top of a door (abt 2 m high)
- It went to several weather conditions (sun & rain, dommage, pena la neige ici )
- Its Black & White screen is broken since months!
- It has a rs2000 deposit fee which i dont think that i will get back because of the broken screen and the condition it is…
- Anyway, no one will be able to use that since its only good for the bin now!
The best of all, is that am gonna (again) be wiz my nomad tshirt when returning that shit!Will let u know what will happen on that stand tomorrow